Monday, January 18, 2010

Where's Celeste?



England? Scotland? Ireland? France?


Nope.

New Jersey.

Quite close to Princeton University, to be exact. We saw the campus on Saturday night.

WOW.

I'm visiting Nathan and Jenny this week, and I have been here two days. It is so fun to be around this fun family! Isaac and Lily and my buds, and Nathan and Jenny keep me feeling spoiled and hilariously entertained. I love them.

Big news is what I am going to see with Jenny on Wednesday night.

Try not to be jealous. I've only been waiting 6 years.

2 comments:

  1. My heart just twisted itself up in jealousy, I'm not even kidding. But I hope you have a wonderful time! I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! Have a fabulous time, Celeste! You so deserve it!!!
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete