Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Feeling like I've lost my marbles


For two reasons.

1. I had an eye exam today. Pupil dilation. 'Nough said.

2. TRNA Charlene.


Let me explain.

Trina found a jar of marbles...yesterday. Since then, I have yet to see her without them. Truly, she has been playing with them non-stop. Mom says that yesterday it interfered with schoolwork, I've already seen it delaying her chore duty, but it is almost hard to be mad because she is COMPLETELY happy when playing with those 161 glass balls.

Oh, how did I know there are 161? Because she's told me three times since dinner.

Well, having lost my marbles, I did a little search, and in searching I found hope. Play this little minute of film, and I dare you not to smile.




Carpe Diem indeed!

2 comments:

  1. I just love trina stories.:)


    Pupil dilation? You poor thing! That sounds distasteful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the "I just love trina stories.:)" comment.
    Also, when I first started reading this, I thought you were going to say you had to go get an eye exam on account of being hit in the eye with a marble. I am relieved to find that is not the case.
    Lastly, what does TRNA Charlene mean?

    ReplyDelete