Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Another Openin', [and my first Pickwick] Show!


Some of you already know that my family has been pretty involved with local theater organization, The Pickwick Players. They are a fun, family-oriented theater organization that has been around for several years. My sisters were in their production of High School Musical, Dan was Prof. Bhaer in Little Women, everyone was in Crazy for You, and most recently, Joseph and the ATD.

Now, it's my turn!

So kiss me, Kate! Darling, Devil devine, for now thou shalt ever be mine!

I can't wait to make some memories with the wonderful organization of Pickwick! My mom's even directing the music for this show.

Stay tuned. If you want to come to a performance, check the website for details.

5 comments:

  1. hey cool! Are you in the ensemble? Do you have some lines? When's the performance? If I'm home in time maybe I can stage manage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can!

    Um, yeah I have some lines. Some solos too. And duets.

    Call me a shrew, Kate, or Lily Vanessi. Whichever you prefer.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    AH!!!!!!!!!


    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

    You're amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was SO, SO, SO excited when Joel told me the news this morning. I'm so proud of you!!!! I've been blabbing it to everyone I've encountered today. CONGRATS!!! That's right...MY sister has the lead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. um, hello, no one tells me anything! Congrats Celeste!

    ReplyDelete