Friday, February 3, 2012

October

This month is perhaps the most documented month since I have come home from the mission; mostly because I dug my camera out and took it with me on my Utah trip. I had a delightful time visiting... I saw Melinda, Lived for a few weeks Teichert-style (which was absolutely delightful and included one or two Star Trek movies from the library-- Shelly and I showed our true secret Trekkiness. I watched conference with the Bezzant clan, had a mission reunion, drove to Idaho with cousin Marshall and Heather (+Amy, roommie), and ate ice cream at Sammy's. Spent three days in Idaho (which included a date!) and came back for a roommate reunion, lunch with a friend, breakfast with another friend, and before heading to the airport, I went to the Church History Museum and found Norway there. It was a good month.
(By the way, these are not in specific order. Too tired to fix that....)



Melinda in the BYU Spelling Bee
Profundi Reunion!





N311 Reunion




Michelle and Greg's Creative Musicality
This might be my new favorite picture of Melinda. Ever.





Melinda and I at B-Stokes' concert. Oh my! It was stellar.






1 comment:

  1. Love it! Haha I love how we are all closet Trek fans...thanks, Dad. :)

    ReplyDelete