Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Seventeen and beautiful


Happy Birthday to dearest, loveliest Heather Jean Bean!


Today two plants and a sister celebrate their 17th anniversary...and our house does too. Heather has been a really special part of the memories I have in this household. She has always been beautiful, tender-hearted, and passionate. She's moved from a screaming toddler to a gorgeous teen. She has a lovely voice, lush brown hair (which she even let me cut. It's to her credit that she still looks awesome) and a friendly smile and welcoming manner. Heather is PATIENT. Since coming home I have discovered a whole new side to her. Granted, none of us are perfect, but I think it's Heather that is most tolerant of that fact.

I love being home with her. She's fun to talk to. She really cares about people. She deserves the best year of life.

In May, Heather deserved an ode. Now she deserves a novel.

I guess cake, ice cream, and presents will have to be the substitute for now.

Too bad SHE didn't get the car she now drives to seminary. Like her birthday month of September, Heather now shares that with Trina.

All credit should go to Aaron who not only had the car first, but the birthday month first as well. I am remiss in my blog-less beginning of this month. He's 30 and greater than ever.

3 comments:

  1. September holds birthdays for a lot of dear people in our family.

    Happy Birthday Aaron, Heather and Sarah.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be trina mom

    ReplyDelete