Saturday, February 7, 2009

It's a bit chilly...but suddenly I'm all warm and fuzzy

It's been rather chilly this last week in Midway (and Provo as well). As a result of that and some other factors (I teach elementary students, 'tis the season, parent-teacher conferences last week, trying to find time for more than 7 hours at night (I've found teachers can't teach on much less) and the Teacher Work Sample--TWS) I have come down with a pretty tough cold.

Something happened today, however, that has made me feel better already. Surprisingly, it wasn't eating Italian food for dinner, nor was it the delicious cookie from Sweet Tooth Fairy Bakery-- it was just this: I saved a 2452K file to my hard drive labeled "TWS--FINAL."

78 pages that I wouldn't want to repeat... but it's done.

With a little formatting and a lot of sleep, I will be ready to turn it in.

So friends, family, and anyone else--treat yourself and party it up, for it's certainly a time to celebrate!


picture:
http://www.frenchtoastgirl.com/weblog/2005_10_01_archive.shtml


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I know how hard you worked on that. Way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it!!! YAY for Celeste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the same as taking that last round of final exams for college. Way to go! Enjoy from now on!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete