Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I love other's brilliance

Kudos and thanks to Dave for helping explain the logic behind my "stumped" post... in very understandable terms, I might add.

This post might as well be a shout-out to those Younce cousins I love, whose blogs and witticisms teach me everything from cooking pancakes, to finding "Validating" videos, to understanding more about the lives and cultures from Boston to Great Britain.

It's fun being in such a great family with good cousins, in-laws, aunts, uncles, grandparents... and especially parents and siblings.

Thank heavens for family... for me, it makes the world go 'round.

3 comments:

  1. Awww shucks. Hey, your dad is coming to visit us this weekend! I hope the weather's nice so we can get out to my favorite local ruins or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I love reading about your experiences in Happy Valley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too! You are one of our favorite dozen-or-so cousins!

    Dave: cool that Uncle C is getting over there. I'll look forward to the pictures!

    Lovely artwork in the photo, by the way

    ReplyDelete