Saturday, March 16, 2013

PP and HJC: Keeping me going


So recently, I haven't been feeling so well. Actually, for the last week it's been like that. Thus enters the power if music. Every day I have listened to the radio, I have heard this song, by Phillip Phillips:



If you're tired of hearing it, so sad for you. The music and the lyrics have become very inspiring to me of late.



Then, two nights ago, my sister Heather called. What I didn't know, was after that most excellent phone call, she would be making this video for me:


Yes, she is super talented. 
And I now have another new favorite song.


I am grateful for music and the positive influence it has on me, especially most recently. And I am grateful for  thoughtful, talented sister who takes that music straight to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment