Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Katy and the Camelbak

That sounds almost as if it could be a book title. In that case, it would have to be a BPA free book, and the illustrations would include the following figures:



Three of these reside in VA (two of which are mine), and one in TX. The idea of acquisition was all borne from a nice stay at my sister-in-law's house, where I saw these all being used and loved. Tonight I told Joel that he really should get one. Clever guy: his response was, "Well, my birthday is coming up."
Ruminating-- how many more colors do they carry at Target?

Thanks, Katy. I don't know how you feel about being a trend-setter, but I am grateful for it. I enjoy the design and functionality, plus I have not used a disposable water bottle in months. That just feels right.

No comments:

Post a Comment