Sunday, May 16, 2010

What a week!

My dear friend and old roommate, Kim, came to visit. She and I did/went to the following:

* Went to school with me one day and helped teach my first-graders
*Washington D.C. Temple (Probably the highlight of the trip, on my part)
*Dinner at Kobe's Japanese Restaurant (One of the most entertaining dinners of my memory! I'll never forget how well that chef at our table flipped the shrimp piece into my mouth!)
*I went to rehearsals and Kim survived Sarah's questions and Trina's affections. She loved it, too.
*Can't forget Joel's b-day at Not Your Average Joe's
* 3 performances of the show, Kiss Me Kate (you missed it? Not true! You can still come this weekend!)
* Watching part of Rear Window
*Getting some sleep...with two spidery visitors. This part was not so fun, but certainly memorable.

Thanks for coming, Kim! This was such a great week!


1 comment:

  1. It was, in all seriousness, my great honor and privilege to bask in your presence for a few days and witness your prodigious talents (and convincing shrewishness) first hand!

    ReplyDelete