Sunday, June 7, 2009

I love Water


Here's a picture that probably should be entitled "Ode to Water." I would have to think up some profoundly turned phrases to describe how much I enjoy those two hydrogen particles linked to one oxygen particle.

This picture was taken at a recent campout I had with three old roommates and fellow members of ye olde Profundity Club. It was fun to get together with them...though for several reasons, we actually didn't get much sleep.

Additionally, now that school is over and my "summer" has started, I actually am not getting any more sleep...or free time...than I did when I was teaching. Summer is busy! I looked at my calendar this morning, and I have 3-4 events pencilled in for every day last week. When I woke up today, I had two events on my calendar for Monday. Now I have five.

I like being busy, especially because much of the calendar was filled with painting Grandpa Bezzant's playhouse... but I am realizing that maybe I need to schedule in a "Free Day." Eventually I need to start packing because I drive out of Provo in 12 days.

The huge positive of my schedule is that I have been spending some really great time with the dear friends I have in Provo. It sure has been a fantastic five years here for me. I will miss these people dearly.

Virginia, here I come. With gold friends already acquired, I'm ready to make some silver ones as well (You know the old children's song?).

2 comments:

  1. 12 days!
    wow!
    i still miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss you so much Celeste! But I know that you will have an amazing experience. See you in a couple days!

    ReplyDelete