Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A new hobby!

Some people have said, "So, what have you been up to?" I am never quite sure how to answer that question. Um...getting healthy? Tons of family vacations? Organizing things?

Well, amongst those busy and fun things, I've also picked up a few new hobbies. Added to jewelry-making, baking, reading, writing real letters, etc, I can now add: embroidery. Lest I sound like a grandma, let me tell you: my greatest aspiration is to be a grandma. And to sing like a black woman. And to be Hispanic. But those things aside, I have found this particular pastime to be very stress-relieving. I highly recommend it.



I picked up an iron-on pattern and am making myself some towels to hold my tortillas in.


Here's another view of a towel that's already finished:




And of course, some frogs to throw in as well. They were too cute to pass up.




No comments:

Post a Comment