Saturday, March 20, 2010

Two delightful things

Two things have made me very happy this last week.

First of all, the sun came out! I love winter, I love the snow, but it's hard to imagine a day more beautiful than what we had today. It was slightly breezy, 70s, and sunny-rific.

Second happiness? Easter candy is the best. I sent off my EBX10 package today, which means I don't have to worry about anymore. I just get to look forward to my own coming in the next few weeks!

That's one more thing to think about daily when the mail rolls around. I am still waiting for White Envelope Time.

On a more random note, those of you looking for fun Easter Candies, I found these in several stores. Oh, they are so wonderful...especially the holiday snickers. They are so fresh and delicious. And Chocolate, Hazelnut, Lindt? 'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment